With a week to go until the sale, we invite you to contact us with your questions or concerns:
- Haven’t received your printed auction catalogue? Bidders are encouraged to use the online auction PDF files to read the catalogue, and to check Stamp Auction Network and our Image Gallery for additional illustrations. There is still time for us to send you a priority-shipped copy of the catalogue if you are unable to see it using the means outlined above. E-mail or call us for details.
- Looking for opening bids? Stamp Auction Network provides up-to-date openings. Advance bids have been arriving steadily and it is amazing how many have one high bid and no other bid. Remember that an opening bid will show as $2 unless there are multiple bids on the lot, in which case the amount you see represents one increment over the second highest bid (the "underbid").
- Found an error or need clarification of a description? Please let us know and we will have our lotting staff check for you and provide corrections on our Updates Page as necessary.
- Need more images? As time permits, we will send new scans of unphotographed lots, and provide them on our Updates Page as well for other interested bidders.
- Want us to approve you for on-line bidding (either Live bidding or advance bidding through Stamp Auction Network)? Go to stampauctionnetwork.com, create an account (if you are not already registered there) and choose Sparks Auctions as one of your preferred firms. If you don’t receive your approval notification within one day’s time, let us know by e-mail and we will look into it. For more information on the bidder approval process, see our Bidding Information page.