Coming up in Sale 29, to be held on January 23rd-24th, 2019:
- Lovely old time collection of Canadian Registration stamps,
- One of the most important collections Great Britain squared circle postmarks ever assembled,
- Large offering of select Canada singles and sets, with many seldom offered stamps,
- An advanced collection of Graf Zeppelin postal history,
- Lovely Canadian fancy postmark lots,
- A very rare inverted centre stamp from Mesopotamia, one of five known, with 2018 certificate,
- A collection of “Number One Stamps of the World”,
- High quality Italy collection, with many certificates.
We are also looking forward to Sale 30 in May 2019, which will feature:
- The John Hillson collections of Small Queens of Canada, specialized Great Britain line-engraved issues, British Commonwealth King George VI advanced collection, Canadian Revenues, and more,
- Extensive postal history offerings,
- A collection of worldwide stamps in 93 Global Master albums (see photo!),
- Hundreds of country collections, including many advanced such as Greece, Rhodesia and many more,
- The “Windsor Park” comprehensive collection of high quality Canada, with varieties.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list, so you will receive notification when the auction has been uploaded and the catalogues sent.
Please contact us if you have something you would like to offer in our other future auctions. Material must be received by December 31st, 2018 for the May sale.