|Date *||Consignment Deadline|
|Sale #32 — January 30th-February 1st, 2020||August 31st, 2019|
|Sale #33 — May 20th-22nd, 2020||December 1st, 2019|
|Sale #34 — September 29th-October 1st, 2020||May 1st, 2020|
|* Auction dates are tentative until announced on our home page.|
Sale #32 in January 2020 will feature:
• The long awaited Robert Heasman extensive Canadian flag cancel collection.
• A highly comprehensive offering of early Canada and BNA with many varieties, etc.;
• Historically important documents from the 1759 Québec Campaign, including three letters written during the battle at the Plains of Abraham and a Commission Document signed by King George II, all belonging to an officer who fought alongside General Wolfe;
• Part two of a consignment of mint never hinged Canadian blocks and multiples from the late 1890s to early 1930s, all being the first time on the market;
• Our usual great selection of postal history and worldwide lots and collections;
• An extensive and fresh collection of People’s Republic of China mint never hinged from 1949 to 1979 including rarities;
• Another installment of 1938 British Commonwealth SPECIMEN perforated sets;
• An extensive collection of Large Queen stamps, postmarks and postal history;
• A rarely offered collection of New Zealand Pigeon Post stamps and flimsies;
• The Leon Victor Pont collection of early India, New Zealand and worldwide pioneer flight covers.
Sale #33 in May 2020 will feature:
• Part Two of the Outaouais Collection, featuring high-quality classic Canada and selected United States stamps.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list, so you will receive notification when the auction has been uploaded and the catalogues sent.
Contact us if you have something you would like to offer in our other future auctions. We have three sales a year, in January, May and September.