|Date *||Consignment Deadline|
|Sale #34 — September 22nd-23rd, 2020||No longer accepting consignments|
|Sale #35 — Winter 2021||No longer accepting consignments|
|Sale #36 — Late Winter 2021||No longer accepting consignments|
|Sale #37 — Spring 2021||November 1st, 2020|
|* Auction dates should be considered tentative until announced on our home page.|
Sale #34 (Sept. 22-23, 2020) Highlights:
• Extensive and advanced collection of used People’s Republic of China stamps in six albums
• Extensive collection of early Great Britain stamps and postmarks
• Retired dealer stock of worldwide postal history
• Retired postal history dealer stock, featuring worldwide censored mail
• One of the most important collections of Canadian Pre-1959 First Day Covers ever assembled, loaded with scarce and rare items
• Extensive worldwide stamp collection in 100 albums, formed by the late Jerry Olesnyckyj
• Part Three of the Leon V. Pont collection of early Indian First Flight covers
Sale #35 (Winter 2021) Highlights:
• A worldwide collection in 228 albums, offered by country or area
• Retired postal history dealer worldwide stock including many Graf Zeppelin flights, Censor Mail etc.
• A great offering of worldwide first day covers
• Part 2 (post 1959) of the Jan van der Ven Canadian First Day Cover collection
• Extensive collection of Large Queen stamps, postmarks and postal history including mixed frankings, rates, etc.
• Extensive collection of Carl Lewis hand-painted cards
• One of our best offerings to date of Newfoundland stamps, essays and proofs
• An outstanding offering of early Canadian air mail postal history and stamps with many very rare items.
Sale #36 (Late Winter 2021) Highlights:
• The Comox Valley collection of worldwide stamps, featuring mostly mint Canada and Provinces, United States and British Commonwealth
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list, so you will be notified right away when the auction has been uploaded and the catalogues sent.
Contact us if you have something you would like to offer in our other future auctions. We have three sales a year, normally held in January, May and September.