Please Note: Consignments must be received by May 1st, 2019 for the September 2019 sale.
Coming up in Sale 30, to be held on May 22nd-25th, 2019:
- The John Hillson extensive and high quality collections of Small Queens of Canada, Canadian Revenues, Great Britain line-engraved issues, British Commonwealth King George VI ,and more. [This name sale will be held as a single day auction on May 22nd, with a separate catalogue.]
- Extensive postal history of the world offerings, featuring the Andrew Liptak Collection of Netherlands, Canada, India, First Day Covers, KGVI GB, Hungary and more,
- A collection of worldwide stamps in 93 Global Master albums! (see photo at bottom of page),
- Hundreds of single-country collections, including many advanced such as Greece, Rhodesia, Hungary and many more,
- The “Windsor Park” comprehensive collection of high quality Canada, featuring modern varieties,
- Extensive worldwide collection in 220 albums, sold by country (also shown below),
- The “Ames” powerful collection of Admiral stamps of Canada in over 275 lots,
- Many retired dealer stocks.
Be sure to subscribe to our mailing list, so you will receive notification when the auction has been uploaded and the catalogues sent.
Contact us if you have something you would like to offer in our other future auctions. We have three sales a year, in January, May and September.